|SCP (Our main conference) - February 25-27, 2016 at the Trade Winds, St Pete Beach, FL|
|SCP 2nd International Conference - June 25 - 27, 2015 at WU Vienna Campus|
The Society for Consumer Psychology (SCP), together with the Department of Marketing at WU Vienna, will host the second International Conference for Consumer Psychology in Vienna, Austria.
Co-Chairs: Darren Dahl, Bernadette Kamleitner, Page Moreau, Martin Schreier
|ACP (Advertising and Consumer Psychology) - University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, May 29-31, 2014|
ACP Conference on The Psychology of Design:Creating Sensory, Hedonic, Experiential Appeal
- To facilitate multi-disciplinary sharing on this vital but neglected area
- At Ross School (Michigan), Co-Chair: Rajeev Batra, of Ross School + Yaffe Center
- 25 papers, 12 posters; design practitioners will also speak
- Keynoters: Don Norman (“Design of Everyday Things”), Aradhna Krishna (Sensory Marketing), Bernd Schmitt (Experiential Marketing), Andrew Smith (General Motors Designer on Cadillac, Buick)
- $395 Registration Fee, limited subsidies of $100 for Doctoral students who apply. Sponsorship funding from Marketing Science Institute, Ross School of Business, ACR (for Doctoral subsidies),
U-M Schools (Business, Design Science, Psychology)
- Attendance Limited to 75 participants – register now!
ACP Book Series
|Summer SCP at APA (Division 23) - Toronto, Canada, Aug. 6-9, 2015|
The Society for Consumer Psychology (SCP) will hold its summer conference as part of the 123rd Annual Convention of the American Psychological Association (APA)
from August 6th to 9th, 2015 in Toronto, Canada. SCP (Division 23 of APA) represents consumer researchers and psychologists interested in a broad range of
consumer research issues united by psychological theories. This year’s conference will provide attendees opportunities for direct contact with practitioners
and policy makers as well as the benefits of the vast knowledge base of APA. We are seeking competitive papers, special session symposia, and skill building
sessions. Diverse themes and methodological approaches are welcome.
Co-Chairs: Ayelet Gneezy & Daniel Mochon